What is Spot PI?
Spot PI, or Parking Intelligence, unifies data from any and all sources into a single dashboard showcasing key metrics and reports. Administrators can easily compare the live and historical performance of parking assets and structures, previously not possible due to the data being collected by disparate technology providers being stuck in silos.
Leverage existing hardware
Spot PI can leverage multiple forms of occupancy tracking technology data - loop counters, sensors, LPR cameras (cartop and fixed), bay-by-bay monitors and more.
Comprehensive data capture and analysis
Spot PI can also pull and display data from an array of parking systems such as PARCS, Parking Management, Permitting, Events Management and more.
What is it used for?
Utilizing this data Spot PI provides our customers the ability to understand who is parking, when, and where, allowing for informed planning decisions justified by accurate data.
- Automate reports
- Plan, monitor and manage parking from a single dashboard
- Learn who's parking, when and where
- Compare the performance of your parking assets
- Review and optimize parking allocations
- Provide detailed reporting on parking structures, floor by floor, and even individual parking bays
- Make planning decisions with accurate data